SEE INSTRUCTIONS AT BOTTOM
Jebao Auto Dosing Pump V2 DP-4
The Jebao DP-4 is a newly innovated, and affordable dosing pump with 4 dosing heads. Each pump can be programmed to come on up to 24 times a day and dispense a precise amount of solution, which allows a user to keep their tank parameters stable, and removes the need for mixing supplements daily. The controller is easy to use and advanced, and each pump can be programmed individually. The DP-4 is perfect for any tank, as it allows for dosing in both large and small increments. The DP-4 comes with a power supply and is plug and play after it is calibrated with a 100mL graduated cylinder.
Specification Size 23.5 x 15 x 6.5cm Power 110V to 240V 50/60Hz The DP-4 is a new, affordable dosing pump with 4 dosing heads.
You can program each pump to come on up to 24 times a day and dispense a precise amount of solution, which allows a user to keep their tank parameters stable, and removes the need for mixing supplements daily.
The controller is easy to use and advanced, and each pump can be programmed individually.
The DP-4 is perfect for any tank, as it allows for dosing in both large and small increments.
The DP-4 comes with a power supply and is plug and play after it is calibrated with a 100mL graduated cylinder or measuring cup (not included).
Each pump has a 6 month warranty which covers replacement of any parts that fail due to manufacturing errors. with a Soft Tube 4 Tubes Fixture
- Model :DP-4, Idea for Dosing CA / MG / AB Water or other liquid
- 4 Channel Dosing Pump
- Each Channel Provides 1 to 9999ml per day,24 timer per day
- Can interval 30 days to dosing, Easy Set different time of the Dosing Pump
- Q max (L/m): 70, Dimension: 9.25" x 5.11" x 2.55"
Shipping / Return Policies (Balanced)
- We ship to the Lower 48 States only (Does NOT include Hawaii or Alaska)
- We cannot ship to PO Boxes/APO's
- We cannot combine shipping.
- No Local Pickup.
All items will be shipped directly to you from our supplier within 1-3 business days. Most items are delivered within 3-5 business days, however, please allow 3-10 business days.
All items are in stock when they are listed. Inventory is tracked and updated regularly. However, if demand exceeds our supply, we will give the customer the following options: Full refund. Have the item back ordered and shipped when it becomes available. We will offer other items in similar style and quality. Your bid / purchase of the item implies you agree to this policy.
If you have a question about a product not otherwise answered in the item description, please contact us via eBay messages first and allow us the opportunity to help you and be sure we have what you're looking for.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed! If for any reason you are unhappy with your item, just return it within 14 days for a full refund, minus shipping cost. Please contact us prior to initiating a return so that we can issue you a refund authorization.
Youtube Video (Function)
How to Remove Jebao Auto Dosing Pump Video
Jebao DP-4 Dosing Pump Instructions
The Jebao DP-4 Dosing Pump is a dosing pump with 4 pump heads, and is ideal for dosing chemicals in an aquarium to maintain certain levels of Calcium, Alkalinity, Magnesium, and a myriad of other aquarium supplements. The DP-4 has a built in controller, which allows the user to set how much they want dosed with each pump head up to 30 times a day, per pump. The instructions below will walk you through calibrating, programming, and maintaining your new dosing pump.
You must set the proper time and date for the dosing pumps to come on at the correct time each day. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Press ↵ to enter the menu. Go to Date/Time, and press ↵ again to edit the date.
- Change the Date using the Up and Down arrows to adjust the value, and the side arrows to switch from year to month or day. Press ↵ again and repeat the above steps to edit the time.
- Press ↵ to save the Date and Time, then press Esc to exit to the main menu
Before programming, it is essential that you calibrate the DP-4 for each pump head you intend to utilize. To do so, you will need a 100ml graduated cylinder and RO/DI or distilled water.
1) On the main menu, press either side arrow to access the pump’s manual mode. Select the pump you want to turn on, and press and hold ↵ to run the pump until water runs through the tube and out of the pump on the other end. Make sure that no air bubbles are present in the tubing.
2) Press Esc to exit the manual pump mode, then press either up or down arrow to enter calibration mode.
3) Measure out 100mL of RO/DI water or distilled water in a 100mL graduated cylinder, and insert the pump’s input hose into the bottom of the cylinder.
4) Select the pump you want to calibrate by pressing ↵, then press the up arrow to begin calibration. Once all 100 mL has been drained, press the up arrow again to stop the pump. Press ↵ to save the calibration number.
5) Do this for every pump you intend to use, then press Esc to exit to the main menu.
Programming the DP-4
The dosing pump must be programmed correctly to add supplements to the tank in the proper ratios. Make sure that you start out with very little dosing per time interval, then increase or decrease the amount dosed after testing the aquarium water every few days to ensure the parameters of your tank are at the proper level. Do this until you have reached equilibrium, where the parameters are where you want them to be, and not increasing or decreasing.
If, say, calcium is low, you would add more intervals or more mL per interval to increase the dosage. If Calcium was high, you would do the opposite. Make sure that once you reach equilibrium, you test your parameters once a month to ensure the doing pump is putting in the correct dose for your tank, and adjust it accordingly.
1) Press _ to enter the menu, then select “Set Program” and press _ to get started.
2) Select the dosing pump you would like to program, and press _ to program how many times per day you want the pump to come on. You can choose anywhere from 1 to 24 times per day. We recommend at least 2 times per day. That way, the dosing is done in smaller increments, which makes the tank parameters more stable.
3) Once you set the amount of times you want the pump to come on daily, press _ to move on to the day interval. Leave that number at 0 for the pump to run every day for something like Calcium or Alkalinity, 1 to go on every other day, or up to 30 for it to come on only once a month, for something like trace elements.
4) Press _ again to move on to the dosing volume. Set the volume you would like the dosing pump to dispense each time it comes on. Press _ to set the time you would like the dosing pump to dispense that amount of solution.
5) Repeat step 4 for each dosing interval.
6) When you have programmed every interval, press _ to exit to the programming menu, then Esc. To exit to the main screen
Dosing Pump Manual Download Here